Saturday, January 9, 2010

Privates on Parade

The last of the reviews - first up, the Colonian infantry. Two brigades of Continental infantry, each 3 smallish regiments:



And the Colonian States Guards, in 4 regiments, plus 2 battalions of skirmishing riflemen:





Well, last, and least,  is the might and power of Skyria .... well actually, just a tiny contingent, as I fear they have been very much the poor relation up to now. So far, all I have is 3 regiments of Line, and a stray regiment of Kalugans (the unpainted figures were dirt cheap on eBay and I couldn't resist ... another army to collect!)






2 comments:

Fitz-Badger said...

Nice troops! Good-sized units, too. :)

Die alte Aechzener said...

I would prefer 48s in some ways, but the 32s work better for my relatively constricted table size. I'm going to have to bite the bullet and rebase from 8s & 4s to just 4s (2x2) I think.